|M City Building #1
|Urban Capital and Rogers Real Estate Development Limited
|Burnhamthorpe Rd W & Confederation Pkwy
|3980 Confederation Parkway, Mississauga
|2BD+M, 1 Bath
|Approximate Size (sq. ft.)
|638 sq. ft. + 219 sq. ft. exterior
|Approx. $0.50 per sq. ft.
|June 28, 2022/July 2022
Assignment Price: $719,000
Price Per Sq. Ft.: $1,127
Original Purchase Price: $390,900
Deposit Paid to Developer: $78,180
M City is a 9 tower, 15-acre, 4.3 million sq. ft. master- planned community. The site features fresh, expansive green space including over 2 acres of new parkland and a dedicated connection to the Mary Fix multi-use trail and John “Bud” Cleary Park. The new community is designed for pedestrians, with a generous tree-lined promenade and a range of retail shops and cafes at street level, and only minutes from transit options including the proposed LRT. The master plan was designed by internationally renowned urban planners Cooper Robertson from New York.
Top Reasons to Buy at M City:
- Prime Location – M City will be located in the heart of Mississauga
- Superb Area Amenities – Steps from Celebration Square, Living Arts Centre and Art Gallery of Mississauga; the premier shops and department stores at Square One; the serene oasis of Kariya Park; and the ever-changing culinary landscape of trendy restaurants and popular favourites, M City is your launch pad for endless attractions in the downtown district.
- Superlative Walk/Transit Scores – With a walk score of 92 and Transit Score of 87,
- Easy Transit and Connectivity – Easy access to Hwys 403,401 and QEW , proximity to Cooksville Go Station, close proximity with Pearson Airport and easy connections to Go Transit, BRT,LRT
M City is a Commuter’s Paradise – less than 1 min drive to DT Mississauga and 30 min Drive to DT Toronto.
- Amenities and Unique Design Features – From the saltwater pool to rooftop skating rink, the amenities at M City are innovative, creative, and fun.
- Investment Potential – Appreciation rate in Mississauga Sq 1 has been steadily compared to the one of DT in the past 6 years but you only pay one LTT
RLT Project- The Hurontario Main RLT Project will assume a light rail trail system with stops in the City Center which will to the resale value of the project
Sign Up Below To Receive More Info:
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. You may unsubscribe at anytime from receiving any further emails.