|Project Name||Mobilio East Tower|
|Developer||Menkes and Quadreal|
|Project Type||Condominium Suites|
|Intersection||Jane St. and Highway 7|
|Address||30 Interchange Way|
|Unit Type||1Bed, 1 Bath|
|Approximate Size (sq. ft.)||524 sq. ft.|
|Floor Plan||See attachment|
|Maintenance Fee||Approx. $0.64 per sq. ft.|
Assignment Price: $599,990
Price Per Sq. Ft.: $1145
Original Purchase Price: $414,990
Deposit Paid to Developer: $83,000
Total Payment To Assignor: $185,000
Just north of Toronto, a magnificently imagined and meticulously planned new community arises: Mobilio, part of the spectacular Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC).
An emerging master-planned downtown destination, VMC is the epicentre of connectivity, convenience and innovation, with world-class restaurants, one-of-a-kind retail, and a genuinely welcoming community, all an extension of your home, routine, and lifestyle.
Top Reasons to Buy at Mobilio Condos:
- Mobilio is only a 5-minute walk to the VMC Subway entrance. Residents have access to a variety of transit options such as TTC, GO, Zum, VIVA, and YRT.
- It’s part of 100 acres mixed use development that includes 17 acres of public park space
- Menkes is one the most established and reputable developers in the GTA. Quadreal is a global real estate investment company with a $27.4 billion portfolio.
- This is a balanced neighbourhood with a variety of housing types for both end users and investors.
- Vaughan is poised for smart growth. With the population projected to increase by 33% over the next 10 years,* VMC will be a magnet for people seeking a better lifestyle, a more amiable place to work, and new spaces to play and recharge.
Click Here to View Our Other Available Assignments
Click Here to View Our Other Pre-Construction Projects
Sign Up Below To Receive More Info:
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email and text notices with requested information and also for future projects. You may unsubscribe at anytime from receiving any further emails.