Welcome to 46 on Main
46 on Main, located in Markham’s historic heart, blends a premium 50+ unit offering into a historic city centre. This development is an ideal of contemporary life and rich heritage, within minutes by car or foot to almost everything. This development provides a one-of-a-kind lifestyle that honours the individual. It’s a lovely urban neighbourhood with appealing units and premium facilities. It’s a one-of-a-kind, entirely real space in which to express oneself.
Suites & Building Features
- 8 – ½’ ceilings throughout
- Choice of laminate flooring selected from Builder’s standard samples in all non-tiled areas
- Steel insulated, fire rated entry door with deadbolt lock and security viewer
- Contemporary entry door gripset and lever style hardware throughout
- Wire shelving in closets
- Smooth ceilings in kitchen and bathroom
- 30” Stainless Steel Fridge/Freezer
- 24” Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Stainless Steel Stove
- Quartz vanity countertops with undermount sink in master ensuite selected
- Contemporary water-efficient toilet
- Full width vanity mirrors
- White acrylic rectangular design soaker tubs as per plans
- Frameless glass shower doors, as per plans
- Pressure balanced valves on all showers
- Privacy lock on all bathroom doors
- Balconies with glass sliding patio doors for access
- Exterior electrical outlet
- Aluminum balcony rail guard with vertical square pickets
& SO MUCH MORE
Markham is approximately 30 km northeast of downtown Toronto and has a varied population. It is located in the Regional Municipality of York and is the fourth biggest city in the GTA and the 16th largest city in Canada.
You’ll have full access to artisanal food and drink, a variety of stores, and the serene Tannery Pond walk just steps outside your door.
Main Street is home to a variety of cuisines that are as different and unique as the neighbourhood itself. Cafés and bars are scattered throughout the neighbourhood, making evenings out a walking experience.
Unionville, home of the 33-hectare Toogood Pond Park, is only a short walk away. Other significant sights include the Markham Museum, the Varley Art Gallery, the Rouge National Urban Park, and a number of community displays and prayer facilities.
Major roads such as the 407, 404, and 401 are only minutes away by automobile. CF Markville, CF Fairview, and Pacific Mall are among the major shopping malls. Other nearby attractions include the Markham Stouffville Hospital and the Toronto Zoo.
Developer of 46 on Main
Design brilliance. Prestige on the rise. Eringate Homes offers bespoke foundation-up house construction services that are designed for you while taking into account your specific, one-of-a-kind tastes, desires, and, most importantly, needs. They make your choices count. They are adaptable when it comes to partnering with your idea, and whether it’s complete engagement or the manifestation of a laissez-faire attitude, your dream house is their next project.
View more Markham development projects here.