The Highmark is Highmark Homes’ flagship condominium project. It is set to arrive soon on Kingston Road at Guild Road, just west of Brock Road in Pickering. This modern development, designed by Kohn Partnership Architects, will feature a range of open-concept one to three-bedroom suites. Residents will enjoy the convenience of being in close proximity to a variety of community amenities, including the Pickering Town Centre, as well as major retail stores, restaurants, services, and grocery stores.
About The Highmark
With two towers standing at 12 and 16 storeys respectively, both sharing a podium, The Highmark will offer a total of 346 units. Nestled within a residential community, the design of the condominium harmoniously blends with the surrounding low-rise homes, parks, and green spaces.
The open concept suites at The Highmark are designed and finished to create stunning spaces that inspire elevated living. Your clients will appreciate all the elegant touches – from smooth-finish ceilings and designer-selected engineered wood to quartz countertops, high quality cabinetry, and kitchen appliances. Plus the high-tech benefits of automated comfort, convenience and security of SMRT by Highmark.
Pickering’s Village East neighbourhood is a bustling and exciting community in the heart of Pickering. The Highmark Condos is situated within a highly sought after and convenient location that boasts a great Walk Score. The area surrounding this new residence is home to many urban amenities and conveniences, many of which are located within walking distance including a collection of brand name and Big Box retailers just steps away from home. The Pickering Town Centre, which is the area’s major shopping centre and home to over 150 stores, services, dining, and entertainment options is conveniently located just down the street.
- A vast selection of restaurants, cafes, and bars
- Pickering Town Centre and SmartCentres Pickering offer a plethora of shopping options.
- Riverside Golf Course, Pickering Casino Resort, and VIP movie theatre are all close by
- Seaton Trail, Petticoat Conservation Park, and Frenchman’s Bay are all close by
- Lots of public parks and playgrounds
- Easy access to the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail
- Close to Highways 401 and 407, as well as the Pickering GO Station
- 1 min walk to Rapid Transit Bus Stop
- 2 min drive to SmartCentres Pickering
- 3 min drive to Pickering Town Centre
- 4 min walk to Diana Princess of Wales Park
- 5 min drive to Pickering GO Station
- 12 min drive to Durham College
- 13 min drive to Ajax Pickering Hospital
- 15 min drive to University of Toronto Scarborough Campus
- 17 min drive to Scarborough Town Centre
- Future Rapid Transit On Kingston Road
Home to nearly 700,000 people with an expected growth of 22,000 people per year for the next 20+ years, Durham has experienced rapid growth supported by increasing job opportunities and new developments, turning it into one of the GTA’s top places to live, work, and play. Some of Durham’s Top Employers include:
- Lakeridge Health: 8,000-8,499 jobs
- Ontario Power Generation: 7,000-7,499 jobs
- Durham District School Board: 6,000-6,499 jobs
- General Motors Canada: 3,750-3,999 jobs
Living at The Highmark Condos is a commuter’s dream, its convenient east GTA location allows for quick and efficient commuting throughout the region and city with easy access to major thoroughfares and transit options. Conveniently situated just minutes away from Highway 401, motorists will be able to enjoy a stress-free commute into downtown Toronto in just half an hour. With Durham Region and GO Transit bus routes located at your doorstep, riders will be quickly transported throughout the GTA and will also allow for quick connections to the Lake Shore East train at the nearby Pickering GO Station. Taking transit into downtown Toronto will take only an hour.
Check out some other Pickering projects here.