The Retreat Collection at Vellore Park is a new single family home development by Eden Oak currently in preconstruction at Vellore Park Avenue, Vaughan. The Retreat Collection at Vellore Park has a total of 11 units. Sizes range from 2098 to 2758 square feet.
Features & Finishes
1. Eden Oak’s Retreat Collection at Vellore Park is a community
inspired by the sense of neighbourhood. House sitings and
exterior colours will be architecturally coordinated.
2. Elevations include clay brick and vinyl siding with architectural
features in other materials, as per elevation.
3. Entry-resistant framing on all perimeter doors (excluding patio doors).
4. Aluminum minimal maintenance soffit, downspouts, fascia
5. Self-sealing asphalt shingles (25 year manufacturer’s limited warranty).
6. Steel clad insulated entry and exterior door(s) with weatherstripping
and deadbolt lock (excluding patio doors and door from
garage to exterior, if applicable).
7. All vinyl casement windows or simulated single-hung casement
windows, or fixed windows all around excluding basement. Vinyl
windows to be coloured on the exterior only as per the exterior
colour chart and architectural control. Basement windows to be
all white vinyl sliders, if applicable. All windows as per vendor’s
specifications and caulked on exterior.
8. Sliding patio door or garden door(s), as per plan.
9. All windows including basement and patio doors to have Low E
and Argon Gas, excluding entry door glazing.
10. Glazed panel in front entry door or side light(s) as per elevation.
11. All opening windows and sliding patio doors are complete
12. Steel insulated door from house to garage, if grade permits, with
safety door closer, as per plan (where optional, additional charge
13. Sectional roll-up garage doors equipped with heavy-duty springs
and rust-resistant door hardware, as per elevation.
14. Entire lot sodded except paved areas (common side yard 6’ or
less may be finished with granular material).
15. Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front door entry, pre-cast step(s)
at front and/or rear door as required.
16. Two exterior hose bibs, one in front (or garage), and one at rear
17. Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault
interrupter, one at front and one at rear of home.
18. Satin nickel type finish front door entry set, black front coach
light(s) on front, as per elevation.
19. Vendor will install asphalt driveway.
1. Purchaser’s choice of cabinets from vendor’s upgrade #1, Viking
III, selection with extended uppers.
2. Purchaser’s choice of granite countertop from vendor’s standard
3. Colour coordinated kick plates to complement kitchen cabinets.
4. Undermount stainless steel double compartment kitchen sink with
spillway. Includes chrome finish single lever faucet with integral
pull out, as per vendor’s standard specifications.
5. Stainless steel kitchen exhaust fan with 6” duct vented to exterior.
6. Heavy-duty receptacle for future stove and dedicated electrical
receptacle for future refrigerator.
7. Split receptacle(s) at counter level for future small appliances.
8. Dishwasher space provided in kitchen cabinets with rough-in
wiring and drains (wire will not be connected to electrical panel
and no cabinet or breaker supplied).
1. Water resistant cement board to approximately 60” high on
separate shower stall walls.
2. Purchaser’s choice of cabinets and laminate countertops in all
bathroom(s) (excluding powder room). All choices from vendor’s
3. Colour coordinated kick-plate to complement vanity cabinets.
4. Decorative lighting in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
5. Mirrors 42” high to all bathroom(s) and powder room.
6. Bathroom fixtures from vendor’s standard selection.
7. White bathtubs in all bathroom(s) including oval style tub in
ensuite from vendor’s standard selection.
8. Electrical outlet for future small appliances beside all vanities and
pedestal sink include protection by ground fault interrupter as per plan.
9. Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
10. Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
11. Chrome finish washer-less faucets with pop up drains in all
bathroom and powder room sinks.
12. Pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.
13. 6” x 8” or 8” x 10”ceramic wall tile for tub/shower enclosure(s)
up to the ceiling and separate shower stalls including ceiling,
from vendor’s standard selection.
14. Bathroom and powder room ceramic accessories to include towel
bar and toilet tissue holder.
15. Chrome finish pressure balance valves to all shower stalls and
tub/showers as per plan.
16. Rough-in drains for three (3) piece plumbing for future bathroom
in basement, location as per plan.
1. Stairs with oak treads, oak veneer risers and stringers with 1 ¾”
pickets in a choice from vendors samples of stained or clear finish
(from main to second floor, as per plan).
2. Moulded panel interior passage doors throughout finished areas
(purchaser’s choice from vendor’s standard selection of one style
throughout), excluding sliding closet doors and cold cellar doors,
3. Colonial 5 ¼” baseboard throughout with 3/8” profiled
doorstop trim in all tiled and hardwood areas.
4. Colonial 2 ¾”casing on all swing doors, flat archways up to 7”
deep, windows throughout in all finished areas, foyer and linen
closets, where applicable, as per plan (excluding bedroom closets
with sliding doors).
5. All drywall applied with screws using a minimum number of nails.
6. Satin nickel-type finish knob handles and hinges on all interior
doors in finished areas, as per plan.
7. Melamine shelving installed in all closets.
8. Mirrored sliding doors at front entry closet, as per plan.
1. Laundry tub with chrome finish dual knob faucet installed in
finished laundry room, unfinished basement or unfinished
storage/utility room, as per plan.
2. Heavy duty electrical outlet and exterior vent for future dryer.
Electrical outlet for future washer.
3. Floor drain to second floor laundry room as per plan.
Raised entry may be required.
1. 100 Amp service with circuit breaker type panel
2. All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro standards
3. One electrical outlet under electrical panel, if located in
4. Electrical outlet(s) in all bathroom(s) and powder room protected
by a ground fault interrupter.
5. Seasonal duplex receptacle located under front porch soffit with
interior switch near front door or in main hall closet.
6. Ceiling-mounted light fixture(s) in kitchen/breakfast area, den,
halls, finished laundry room, family room/great room, dining
room and all bedrooms where applicable, as per plan (rooms
having sloped or ceiling heights over 10’ that span the entire
room are to have switch controlled receptacle).
7. Switch-controlled receptacle in living room.
8. Smoke detector installed as per Ontario Building Code.
9. Carbon monoxide detector on all floors where a finished
bedroom is located.
10. Electronic door chime at front door.
11. 2 cable TV finished outlets.
12. 2 telephone finished jacks.
1. Washable low VOC latex paint on interior walls throughout finished
areas (one colour throughout, from vendor’s standard selection).
2. Interior trim and doors to be painted white.
3. Sprayed stipple ceilings with 4” smooth borders in all rooms
except for kitchen, breakfast area, bathrooms, powder room
and finished laundry room, which have smooth painted ceilings.
All closets to have sprayed stipple ceilings only.
1. Choice of 12” x 12” ceramic floor tile in foyer, kitchen, breakfast
area, powder room, bathroom(s) and finished laundry room
where applicable, as per plan from vendor’s standard selection.
2. 3” hardwood in choice of colour from vendor’s standard selection
on ground floor non-ceramic areas as per plan and to second
3. Berber style Green Label approved broadloom in all bedrooms
on second floor with 10 mm chip foam under-pad from vendor’s
standard selection (excluding tiled areas).
4. Concrete basement floor with drain.
1. 9’ high ceilings on ground floor except in areas where
architectural designs, mechanicals or ductwork require ceiling
height to be lowered. 8’ high ceilings on 2nd floor.
2. 2” x 6” exterior wall construction.
3. Concrete garage floor where applicable with reinforced grade beams.
4. All windows installed with expandable foam to minimize air
leakage (excluding basement windows).
5. Poured concrete basement walls with drainage membrane and
6. Tongue and groove oriented strand board subflooring
7. Poured concrete front porch as per plan.
8. Architecturally pre-determined sitings and exterior colours
in conformance with applicable zoning and architectural
9. HVAC system and ductwork sized to accommodate future
10. Insulation to exterior walls in conformance with Ontario
11. Forced air high efficiency furnace with electronic ignition,
power vented to the exterior.
12. Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below livable space in
addition to cantilevered areas with living space above (R31).
13. Hot water tank complying with energy efficiency regulations. Hot
water tank is gas rental unit, direct vented or power vented to
exterior. Purchaser to execute agreement with designated supplier
prior to closing.
14. Thermostat centrally located on main floor.
15. Direct vent gas fireplace as per plan.
16. Cold cellar as per plan