Harbourwalk in Lakeview Village is a connected tower with endless horizons of sunrises and sunsets from a terraced balcony stepping down to the shore. Tridel’s stunning Condo development raises the bar for 21st-century placemaking to new heights, setting the norm for opulent waterfront living.
Harbourwalk is located on the Mississauga Waterfront and contributes to the idea of a transformative, sustainable community. Harbourwalk residents have convenient access to the waterfront woods and the community’s vibrant districts.
Design and Features
Harbourwalk is part of the Lakeview Village set on over 177 acres of the Mississauga waterfront. Elevated flair is everywhere at Harbourwalk. Designer-crafted accents and finishes created by II by IV Design give the area an opulent feel. The two striking structures were created by ArchitectsAlliance with a sequence of stepped setbacks and are joined by a sizable courtyard. At Harbourwalk, every apartment has breathtaking views of the courtyard or the water. Landscape architecture has surrounded Harbourwalk with vegetation and natural features to compliment the design.
There are many ways to have a great time without leaving your house thanks to Harbourwalk amenities. You’ll find health and fitness, social and relaxation-orientated amenities are available year-round. Harbourwalk makes life more enjoyable and brings you closer to what you value most.
Harbourwalk at Lakeview Village Highlights:
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- Recent expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
- Square One is Eastern Canada’s largest shopping centre
- By 2041, 85,000 Businesses in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
- Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths, and transit
- Direct access to local transit: Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Easy access to downtown Toronto
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Walking distance to several elementary and secondary schools
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
- Just steps away from tennis courts, a community centre, walking trails with plenty of open space and retail space
One of Mississauga’s finest and most opulent waterfront communities will be Lakeview Village. There is enough to explore with over 45 acres of park space, access to more than 450 acres of nearby parkland, and a 64-acre conservation area. With the intention of being bike- and walkable-friendly, the property will be built to the highest sustainable living and green living standards.
In order to promote regional cuisine and heritage and to provide a distinctive sight on Lake Ontario, Lakeview Village will redesign the area’s historic pier and former industrial sites. The revitalized Lakeview Village will be a thriving mixed-use neighbourhood on the waterfront. It will promote artistic creativity and cultural activities including festivals, live music, and theatre, as well as year-round recreational events.
MiWay regional bus routes run along Lakeshore Road, and residents of Harbourwalk Condos at Lakeview Village may easily access them from their front doors, making for a pleasant daily journey to work or pleasure. Riders may readily connect to neighbouring GO stations and TTC streetcar systems, which will enable them to reach downtown Toronto in less than 30 minutes after being swiftly carried throughout the city. Commuters can reach the Hurontario LRT at the nearby Port Credit GO station, which will take them north through Mississauga and into Brampton.
Motorists will be able to move easily across the surrounding area and swiftly connect to other GTA Highways thanks to the abundance of major central Ontario thoroughfares nearby, including Highways 427 and the QEW. The Gardiner Expressway will take you into downtown Toronto in just over 20 minutes.
Harbourwalk Condos is located on prime real estate with a phenomenal view of the lake. This area has shown strong demand for residential properties in recent years. Mississauga real estate market has been steadily growing and has shown long-term investment potential.
Tridel is a pioneer in condo living in Canada. They have built approximately 87,000 homes during their more than 85 years of home construction. Communities built by Tridel are “Built Green, Built for Life”®. Tridel has established a strong reputation as a pioneer in the development of top-notch condominium communities over the course of more than eighty years. Furthermore no other Canadian builder has sold more condos. And no other builder has such a long history of success and consistent quality.
Some of their other projects include: Queen Church, Westerly, Edenbridge, and Auberge on the Park